Utilizing decades of experience in securities litigation, Herman Jones LLP provides thorough monitoring of the securities portfolios of participating institutional and individual investors.
When potential corporate fraud or other misconduct is found, Herman Jones attorneys will alert participants and begin an investigation into the conduct leading to the losses and provide counseling regarding securities litigation options to recoup the losses suffered.
Herman Jones Portfolio Monitoring Provides:
- In-House Monitoring by our Team of Experienced Legal Professionals
- No Cost Service to Qualified Participants
- Confidential and Secure Monitoring
- Rapid Alerts of Losses Attributable to Potential Corporate Misconduct
- Regular Updates on the Status of Any Investigations Related to the Participant Portfolio
Contact Our Portfolio Monitoring Attorneys Today
Experienced Herman Jones attorneys are here to help you with your portfolio monitoring needs. If you have questions about our services or would like to discuss whether our portfolio monitoring services are right for you, please contact us today by calling 404.504.6500 or send us a message now.
We look forward to hearing from you.